If you need emergency care while we are closed, please contact one of the nearest two 24/7 emergency facilities:
- Austin Veterinary Emergency & Specialty (AVES), 512-373-2837. Located at 7300 Ranch Road 2222
- Emergency Animal Hospital of Northwest Austin (EAHNWA), 512-331-6121. Located at 12034 Research Boulevard.
Upgrading Technology to Serve You Better!
Being a superior veterinary care provider means staying abreast of advances in medical science, and also having top-notch tools to deliver that care. Animal Hospital at Steiner Ranch has made several significant investments in the past year to upgrade our diagnostic and treatment capabilities, including:
- A higher precision cryosurgery system to freeze minor skin growths without full anesthesia, often without sedation;
- A more powerful laser therapy system to relieve pets' pain and inflammation for both acute and chronic issues;
- A higher-resolution ultrasound unit with color display and Doppler technology to observe internal blood flow;
- A new CBC (Complete Blood Count) tester to analyze cell-type volumes and proportions in pets' blood.
For your pet's health, we will continue to expand and improve our "toolbox" to provide the level of care that sets us apart.